saffron meade - owner/art director
"I love helping out businesses with their branding, especially when they are a start up
and really need direction. My goal is ultimately for your business to thrive not just survive,
and for you to feel proud of promoting it. Your branding should communicate a bit about your
business before you even speak so that you already have the right person interested."
diploma of graphic design (2 yrs) SOUTH WESTERN SYDNEY INSTITUTE
• 2005 - current ] avenue de flaunt
• 1999-2007 ] art director at (mesh media)
• WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
• BUILDING A BRAND VIA CAMPAIGNS
• CORPORATE LAYOUT & DESIGN FOR LARGE COMPANIES AND OR FRANCHISES
AND... loves to chat, have a coffee, glass of wine and connect people.
mia brown - senior design/illustrator
"I really enjoy listening to a clients story about why they are doing what they do.
This give me ideas and inspiration before I even begin. My background is in custom
designed textile making for large fashion companies."
• Diploma of arts - graphic art (2 yrs) RMIT UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF DESIGN
• BACHELOR OF CREATIVE ARTS WITH DISTINCTION - VISUAL ARTS (3 YRS) UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG
• 2014 - current ] avenue de flaunt
• 2010 - 2014 FREELANCER
• 2009 - 2010 MERCURY BRANDS
• 2008 - 2009 ROOK
SKILLS - fine detailed work • illustration • patterns • packaging • typography • logo design.
AND... im really passionate about local businesses,
being eco conscience and im a bit of a perfectionist.
sarah carrick - graphic designer
"I really enjoy typography and illustration, working with colour and logo design"